wheatfinder13
Silver Member
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2012
- Messages
- 3,397
- Reaction score
- 1,200
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Orleans
- Detector(s) used
- Teknetics alpha 2000 ,garret pro pointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Hey y'all. Over the past 2 weeks I've gotten in a lot of time to detect a few houses on my street. I got quite a few things.
Quite a few wheats. The only good ones a 35 s.

A lipstick tube with the old crow whiskey logo on it. I need some help iding this please

Six silvers. The 36 D quarter is a semi key date. Im really happy about that


A buff

Two plastic soldiers. The kneeling one looks like a 1951 Marx but I don't know anything about the sitting one

Marbles are one of my favorites to find. One yard provided a few
My favorite find is a 1950s spaceship ring. I would really like to know about this ring. The top panel fell out so an id will probably be hard


Thanks
Quite a few wheats. The only good ones a 35 s.

A lipstick tube with the old crow whiskey logo on it. I need some help iding this please

Six silvers. The 36 D quarter is a semi key date. Im really happy about that


A buff

Two plastic soldiers. The kneeling one looks like a 1951 Marx but I don't know anything about the sitting one

Marbles are one of my favorites to find. One yard provided a few

My favorite find is a 1950s spaceship ring. I would really like to know about this ring. The top panel fell out so an id will probably be hard



Thanks
Upvote
28

love that crow logo item too! Big silvers there , hope I won't go for two years w/o a big one, only time will tell !






