Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
too sad. i do believe they dont even know what they are arguing about.just hurl insults and make outlandish statements.

I am sorry to tell you Pipper - You are incorrect and added bad information to this this post, it seems in your haste to "prove" your leftest views; you scanned over some important facts of the thread.

Tinpan made the statement - " In 1930 the Austrian SS had 43,673 members". RJC called him on it saying the Austrian SS was not formed at that time. Which is entirely correct.

You posted a link refering to Germany's SS starting point in 1925. < - - That was not the issue, the Austrian SS was the issue and by the way: The Austrian SS was a segment of the SS developed in 1934 as a covert force to influence the Anschluss with Germany which would occur in 1938.

So, please reply with an apology to RJC. A real man will admit to his errors. - Thanks!!

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
TheRingFinder:

From Red James cash's post - #51: "The SS was a nazi organization created in 1932.How did the austrians get an SS organization in 1930?"

He was wrong, of course. Those dates are not correct.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Still tugging on that hook huh booko:laughing7:Fortunately I use high quality line:sign10:Slowly reeling you in.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sorry to tell you Pipper - You are incorrect and added bad information to this this post, it seems in your haste to "prove" your leftest views; you scanned over some important facts of the thread.

Tinpan made the statement - " In 1930 the Austrian SS had 43,673 members". RJC called him on it saying the Austrian SS was not formed at that time. Which is entirely correct.

You posted a link refering to Germany's SS starting point in 1925. < - - That was not the issue, the Austrian SS was the issue and by the way: The Austrian SS was a segment of the SS developed in 1934 as a covert force to influence the Anschluss with Germany which would occur in 1938.

So, please reply with an apology to RJC. A real man will admit to his errors. - Thanks!!

Hi , So covert political supports of Anschluss in the 1920's didn,t get support from the German nazi party and all German SS had thier orgins from Germany. Amom Leopold Goeth , Arthur Seyss-Inquart , Ernst Kaltenbrummer were Chinese?
Also the first known type of SS of any kind formed in 1921 and their leader was Emil Maurice SS history is classsed into 2 sections Pre Himmler SS and Himmler SS . Austria was always connected to germany in many ways. Hitler was born where ? . All i was trying to say from the start was the Austrians had dirty hands just as much as the Germans.

By the way in Both WW1 and WW2 countries which have had firearm restriction since 1795 were first on the battle feild. A Few who have to many guns just talk big

I<M not a lefty or do object to gun ownership just sick of the reckless killing by guns that are just to easy to get.

tinpan

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can never have too many guns..............

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi TH, So fate never happens in an guarded moment if got all the guns in the world ? tp

Sorry sir you lost me.... I am always looking for my next firearm.....

I am armed 95% of the time when away from home, the 5% I'm not is when I am in places I can't legally carry concealed like banks, government buildings etc or in my company vehicle.

I am never more than 2 to 4 secs from a firearm when I am home as I keep them loaded and hidden through out my home... ( no kids live at home ).

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Last edited:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
it is difficult to have a conversation with the irrational...who refuse to accept reality.

but buy more guns..that always helps calm a conversation with the irrational
Some people collect stamps. Are they irrational too ? This typical lib garbage of trying to make certain objects "evil" all by themselves is ridiculous of course. Then again we both know that gun control isn't at all about controlling guns it's about controlling people... :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a hostile coin collection thats just waiting to escape and jump down some unsuspecting persons throat in order to choke them to death.I also caught my small arrow head collection trying to assemble themselves into arrows again.I wonder what my military book collection is up to,maybe supplying the coin collection and arrow head collection with strategy and tactics.I'm scared,i never thought that inanimate objects could be so dangerous when left by themselves.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
an inanimate object blew some three years olds head off in arizona yesterday...unattended weapon lying about in case of emergency.

It had help by somebody who didnt know any better PICKING IT UP.It also had help from an idiot leaving it laying around for the somebody who didnt know any better to pick it up.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
an inanimate object blew some three years olds head off in arizona yesterday...unattended weapon lying about in case of emergency.

now they have one.
Jumped right up off a table by itself and started shooting people huh ? No negligent PERSON at fault ? Details man. I have never heard of an inanimate object doing that before. But regardless of your ridiculous spin, the family has my condolences. Take a break man. Go for a walk, read a book, do something besides posting on here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Take a break man. Go for a walk, read a book, do something besides posting on here. You're making a fool of yourself...

Thats a good test right there pip.See if your comp can post something ridiculous without you touching it.I bet it cant.

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
rather the fool than responsible for deaths of children...
i am sure you actually believe you re better than everyone...and so can insult with impunity...yet if i respond to your insults...well..that is your game..bait and ban.

and while you play the big bad biker...with a garage full of unused iron....i ride, not walk.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
rather the fool than responsible for deaths of children...
i am sure you actually believe you re better than everyone...and so can insult with impunity...yet if i respond to your insults...well..that is your game..bait and ban.

and while you play the big bad biker...with a garage full of unused iron....i ride, not walk.
"big bad biker" ? lol "unused iron" ? LOL ok whatever you say. You act like you're jealous of the fact that I have nice things. I worked for the money and I built them with my own hands. Nobody gave me a damn thing. I wasn't here all last Spring & Summer because I was out going to car shows every weekend, hanging with real people doing real things, rather than sitting at my computer arguing with strangers. I didn't get you banned. That was all on you and I saw something about why it happened but it was a thread I had no part in at all. Something about calling someone a thief maybe ? I honestly don't remember since it wasn't my business. You stereotype me with your bad biker comment simply because I ride a Harley but you chastise Phil Robertson for speaking on his views. Hypocritical a little ? You try to make me appear unsympathetic to the tragedy the family of that dead child is suffering through but you give NO details on how it happened. My heart goes out to them and I can only imagine the sadness this has caused them. Especially at this time of year. Whoever caused it to happen must be devastated. Because that gun didn't go off by itself without someone being negligent. Even if it fell off a table and landed in such a way that caused it to fire or the child found it and picked it up a negligent PERSON left it on that table. GUNS BY THEMSELVES DON'T SHOOT PEOPLE. If you disagree then prove me wrong by posting facts. You ride ? That's great. Seriously. Maybe you need to take a ride and clear your head. It's good for the soul. And I will commend you on standing up for yourself. I don't usually agree with you but you have my respect for that. I have ZERO respect for a man who won't stand up for himself.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many kids died this weekend in car accidents because someone was careless... Let's ban cars...

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
A few of the places my "unused iron" went to this Summer. Of course this was only the organised events that gave out dash plaques. There were several others that I have no "proof" of being at. Some of these were charity events as well. Kind of proud of those. The last one was in November for a man who was going through some pretty serious medical procedures and our car club put on a fund raiser for him. It was 40 degrees out that day but we all showed up. Raised about $2500 plus gave him a check for $200 out of the club treasury as well. The son of the man put up a shotgun that was his own property to be raffled off to help his dad. The guy who won the shotgun walked up to claim his prize, and then handed it back to the son and said "you keep it".. Those pesky "bad ass bikers"... Maybe my "unused iron" drove itself to these events like those magic guns that shoot people all by themselves.... If you don't KNOW me don't judge me.. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• P1010003_1.JPG
    P1010003_1.JPG
    256.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread