What's new

Family Artifact Display

catherine1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
1,817
Reaction score
1,080
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going thru some of my artifact pictures and came across this one. I gave these to my son Matt. The axe in the middle is 3 inches for size. One of my best finds is below it. Thanks for viewing!!
 

Attachments

  • Picture 199.webp
    Picture 199.webp
    239.5 KB · Views: 215
Upvote 0
Cool Finds! What is it?
 
Its a platform pipe. Preform. It has a drill start on the top. Hope this pic is not to fuzzy.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 159.webp
    Picture 159.webp
    97.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
That IS a neat find! :icon_thumleft:
 
I hope my son likes it.
 
Those all look good to me. But what is the white one with the notch top row? Im still looking for a pipe myself.
 
Very nice collection. I really like the pipe.
 
I love how you have them displayed great frame !!!!!
 
I remember when you found the pipe preform. I think it's one of the top 5 artifacts I've seen in the ~3-4 years I've been on here. I think they're so rare people sort of don't understand what it means to find one.
 
Nice frame...
 
Thanks guys. Still searching the site where I found the pipe. Have found a lot of cool artifacts, but nothing as nice. The white piece at the top of the frame is some kind of hafted flint axe? Its about 3.5 inches long. Here is a good picture of it. Thanks for the nice replies.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 181.webp
    Picture 181.webp
    247.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Yeah that is a fine looking artifact. I like how it was designed. Cant help you on what it is but it is very nice. Thanks for the up close pic of it, rock
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom