What's new

Fantastic Silver Reale.

HISPAN

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
5,161
Reaction score
605
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello friends, Today had fantastic day on land south of my farm area. I found one of the best Reale silver :laughing7: and many other things,
Greetings. :wink:
 

Attachments

  • nnn 018.webp
    nnn 018.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 923
  • nnn 021.webp
    nnn 021.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 920
  • nnn 027.webp
    nnn 027.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 921
  • nnn 010.webp
    nnn 010.webp
    68 KB · Views: 894
  • nnn 013.webp
    nnn 013.webp
    57.8 KB · Views: 913
  • nnn 057.webp
    nnn 057.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 879
Upvote 0
Nice finds, you have a great spot :thumbsup:
 
Very nice finds, I don't see many Reales found on this side of the world for some reason! I see more found in the USA, LOL. HH, Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom