What's new

Fantastic Silver Reale.

HISPAN

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
5,161
Reaction score
605
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello friends, Today had fantastic day on land south of my farm area. I found one of the best Reale silver :laughing7: and many other things,
Greetings. :wink:
 

Attachments

  • nnn 018.webp
    nnn 018.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 923
  • nnn 021.webp
    nnn 021.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 920
  • nnn 027.webp
    nnn 027.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 921
  • nnn 010.webp
    nnn 010.webp
    68 KB · Views: 894
  • nnn 057.webp
    nnn 057.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 879
  • nnn 013.webp
    nnn 013.webp
    57.8 KB · Views: 913
Upvote 0
:wink:
 

Attachments

  • nnn 031.webp
    nnn 031.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 880
  • nnn 051.webp
    nnn 051.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 833
  • nnn 050.webp
    nnn 050.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 863
  • nnn 043.webp
    nnn 043.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 835
  • nnn 052.webp
    nnn 052.webp
    25 KB · Views: 842
  • nnn 070.webp
    nnn 070.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 858
  • nnn 030.webp
    nnn 030.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 845
  • nnn 046.webp
    nnn 046.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 816
  • nnn 049.webp
    nnn 049.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 825
still looking for just 1 :icon_thumright:
 
Great pile of stuff! ....and a good variety as well. :thumbsup:
 
CRUSADER said:
still looking for just 1 :icon_thumright:

Just one Cru??

Great finds Constaninvs :icon_thumleft:. Keep them comming :headbang:.

hammered
 
hammered said:
CRUSADER said:
still looking for just 1 :icon_thumright:

Just one Cru??

Great finds Constaninvs :icon_thumleft:. Keep them comming :headbang:.

hammered

I only need 1 of everything in the world, I'm not greedy ;D
 
CONSTANTINVS said:
Hello friends, Today had fantastic day on land south of my farm area. I found one of the best Reale silver :laughing7: and many other things,
Greetings. :wink:

------------------------------------
My friends, I must caution that the search lasted six hours and that was one of the most fertile areas near the city of Tarragona (near Bacelona) Where is the best Roman villa in Spain and lots of medieval castles and old houses .. .. all with my beloved White MXT (I do not work or the buttons or Pinpointer height indicator) that are broken.

Greetings! :hello:
 
Nice finds :o :o :o

tinpan
 
wow...congratulations my friend,cool finds :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Some fantastic finds there..Congrats :icon_thumright:
 
thats some nice finds, well done :icon_thumright:
 
that reale is beautiful and so is that midieval fleur di lis!!!
 
Great day out, I must say. Congrats!

What's that piece with the Jewish Star on it?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom