dogcaught
Full Member
No idea what this is. The only words I can find are below the fork looking thing on the platform that say oil hole around a hole. So it takes oil. This came from an old 1860's farmhouse property and was deep. Any ideas? Thanks
Definitely sewing machine attachment.SODABOTTLEBOB said:Dog ~
I'm guessing sewing machine part ~ but I have done no research yet to support it.
SBB
bigcypresshunter said:Definitely sewing machine attachment.SODABOTTLEBOB said:Dog ~
I'm guessing sewing machine part ~ but I have done no research yet to support it.
SBB
I was also born in 52. My Gramma used to sew all my shirts and pants when they ripped. 8) She could make that machine sing and we wasted nothing. Today is a throw away wasteful society. I really miss Grammah because I cant even sew on a button lol.SODABOTTLEBOB said:Big Cy ~
I'm not a ruffles guy either. (Youngest of four boys). But as a babyboomer born in 1952, I do recall a lot of homemade shirts my mom used to make. Which I didn't mind when I was in Grammer School, but didn't cut the mustard by the time I entered Junior High. Thus, I had to ask my mom to stop making them for me.