What's new

Farm or sign Gizmo?

Reverend B*IKE*

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2009
Messages
389
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently found an older one which reminded me I had a cleaned up one I could post.
Never really knew where it came from originally? I picked it up at a flea market long time ago.
Figured its some kind of tang that held up a sign or so?
thanks
 

Attachments

  • tang lrg.webp
    tang lrg.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 321
It looks like a rope guide, I have seen similar ones on old flag pole's keeps the rope from twisting up and hanging loose. could be used in a barn for a pulley rope!!!
 
Upvote 0
How big is it?
It looks like the two sides wouldn't be together when the thing was "closed".. Maybe part of a hinge.. gate maybe?
 
Upvote 0
Clevis for the end of a wagon pole perhaps ??

Edit: found a picture of a modern pole end.
 

Attachments

  • Pole end.webp
    Pole end.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 203
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom