What's new

Fat silver ring with fat rock in it!! /tried to get better pic of rock?

jraven

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
437
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705
Went over to an old school today. I searched the picnic area and the ball fields... I found this ring along the 1st baseline... Nice triple band silver. :o I'm not sure what type of stone is in it... Looks darker in the pictures than it really is.... Anyone might know feel free to chime in....

Thanks for looking , HH
 

Attachments

  • 100_1138.webp
    100_1138.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 863
  • 100_1191.webp
    100_1191.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 425
  • 100_1196.webp
    100_1196.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 433
Upvote 0
Re: Fat silver ring with fat rock in it!!

Great ring-three band. Wow!
SKD
 
Re: Fat silver ring with fat rock in it!!

Thats a really cool ring, the stone must be some kind of birth stone.

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
Re: Fat silver ring with fat rock in it!!

Thats a way cool ring........Congrats dude! :thumbsup: I believe the scout pendant is from the girl scouts and if this is a park that these came from it may have had some type of fertilizer put on it and that could be the reason for the heavy corrosion, just a guess!

HH
Slipperyjack
 
Re: Fat silver ring with fat rock in it!!

Very nice ring! Sounds like you've found yourself a great spot.
 
Re: Fat silver ring with fat rock in it!!

Nice Ring! 8)

Ditto on Girl scout badge and Boy Scout Neckercheif slide(old style wolf face).

Pennies are corroding cause they are newer clad zinc junk.

The corroded key is one of those toy handcuff keys. Pot metal junk.

Nice digs :thumbsup:
 
Re: Fat silver ring with fat rock in it!!

nice finds...that stone may be labradorite... I am not 100 percent sure but it might be that gemstone.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: Fat silver ring with fat rock in it!!

I tried to take a better picture of the stone... The stone looks much darker in the pics.... To the naked eye it looks transparent. Almost a yellow color.... Is it just me or does anyone see a face in this picture??? Looks can be deceiving . Kinda neat tho!!
 

Attachments

  • 100_1160.webp
    100_1160.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 557
  • 100_1160.webp
    100_1160.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 550
Re: Fat silver ring with fat rock in it!!

I think I do see a face :wink:
 

Attachments

  • index.webp
    index.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 525
Re: Fat silver ring with fat rock in it!!

Nice ring. 3 banders just don't turn up everyday. WTG :thumbsup:

I think that you might be seeing more than what's there in the face though.
 
Re: Fat silver ring with fat rock in it!!

utah hunter said:
I think I do see a face :wink:

That's scary!!!! :smileinbox:
 
Re: Fat silver ring with fat rock in it!!

nebstater said:
Nice ring. 3 banders just don't turn up everyday. WTG :thumbsup:

I think that you might be seeing more than what's there in the face though.

Thx nebster. Thx all...
 
Added some new pics of rock within first message.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom