Fav Beatles song?

I like most of their songs. When they first came over to America, we had the TV and the folks let me watch them on Ed Sullivan. I don't know why, but it was the most different thing we heard. And we had some really GOOD music goin on in the states then. I saw 'Hard Day's Night' when it first came out. Cost me 25 cents to get in. I always liked John Lennon more, but he many times let his mouth write a check his *ss couldn't cash. And it's bad to say, but I still wonder how that dude could empty that gun and not one bullet hit Yoko.

None of them :thumbsup: Hate them all. Always and forever. Never understood the appeal of the Beatles. Now, if you want to talk about REAL talent from that era, Elvis was the man. The looks, the voice, the moves, the charisma. THAT was talent my friend :headbang:

RGINN said:
I like most of their songs. When they first came over to America, we had the TV and the folks let me watch them on Ed Sullivan. I don't know why, but it was the most different thing we heard. And we had some really GOOD music goin on in the states then. I saw 'Hard Day's Night' when it first came out. Cost me 25 cents to get in. I always liked John Lennon more, but he many times let his mouth write a check his *ss couldn't cash. And it's bad to say, but I still wonder how that dude could empty that gun and not one bullet hit Yoko.

hahahaha....sorry BUT this one made me laugh!

I like everything on the White Album

Love me do, was the 1st song I ever remember Revolution is still a great song and is covered by alot of bands,Helter Skelter,I am the Walrus.Day in a Life,etc..............

Don't want to steer the thread the wrong way, but, vibes, you gotta be the HOTTEST metal detecting chick I've ever seen in my life. Up for a hunt sometime? :love4: :love3:

LOL @ njnydigger - So funny !

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...Favorite Beatles song? Gosh... I don't know....Too many to pick !

George is my favorite... ;)

All of them, however, I like "Here, There and Everywhere" the most.

colorado14ers said:
If you like the beatles then what is you favorite song from them? Some of mine are Revolution, Ob-la-de-ob-la-da, Yellow submarine, and there are too many to say ;D.
Hey Jude

Frank Sinatra and I both REALLY like Something (Sinatra said it was one of the most beautiful songs ever written).

I also really like Hard Day's Night.

Mike

All of them, but "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" might stand out from the rest, not because it's better than dozens of others, but because it was a song that George could show his talent - that plus the Clapton solo.

Blacksheep said:
This. :wink:

[youtube=425,350]aMfkVGCU_BA[/youtube]

THAT!!

I've got blisters on ma fingers!!

Asking for your favorite Beatles song is like asking to pick your favorite child, you just don't do it!

It's easier to ask which song you don't like from their large catalog...

The Beatles song I least like - "Chains" :laughing7:

Their 2 best written songs are "In My Life" and "Here, There, and Everywhere"

:o

They made some Great songs after they split up to :notworthy:

SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back