WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Man we got some old timers on here I guess being a little younger it was this. My neighbor called the police on me because I was playing it to low

Oooh! He was piratey looking! A singing pirate. I like that. LOL

I don’t remember that song, but I remember the band. So of course, I looked up some tunes.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that my detecting is over for the year, wanted to bring back this great Thread from WD! Here's one of my favorite 60's Bands...

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that my detecting is over for the year, wanted to bring back this great Thread from WD! Here's one of my favorite 60's Bands...

I have my ear buds in and didn’t know my volume was cranked. Lol talk about a start!

That’s a great song. Thanks, SD!

I called it the end last week and put my wedding rings back on. A lesson that took me a few times to figure out. That pinpointer would be going nuts and I get frustrated not being able to find even the tiniest of wire, only to realize I had my rings on.

1637110343371.gif

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oooh! He was piratey looking! A singing pirate. I like that. LOL

I don’t remember that song, but I remember the band. So of course, I looked up some tunes.

Thank you so much for that video rock ‘n’ roll

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I remember the day the King left us. I was working as an armorer on the D' Line Rifle Range at Parris Island, S.C. There were quite a few of Elvis fans as I recall. It was a pretty somber day. A lot of Marines walked around as if in disbelief that "The King" of Rock n Roll had left the building for the last time. I believe the whole world was in shock.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Ah the King of Rock-N-Roll. I, too, remember. I was just 14. It was a strange time. Kids through adults, that's all that was on their mind.
My favorite Elvis to this day is Teddy Bear.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Being the youngest of 5, I had an early introduction to my siblings tunes. Remember sitting on the bedroom floor staring at this cover while listening to the tunes.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
There's a lot of music buried in this thread. I am not worried about whether a song has been played already. If anyone wants to post one of their favorites from days gone by, please feel free to do so.

Here's another from Dave Clark Five.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I seriously believe this tune on the 45 was worn out-kind of an older sibling playing a tune for mother.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread