Vino
Banned
Did another little hunt today,
Was not expecting much so when a got a slamming signal only a few inches under you know what I thought? Well I was wrong, out came the 1942 WLH I was shocked.
So I decided to slow down a bit.
Then it was wheat cents, and alot of trash, and a few modern quarters.
Then I get a hit same as a quarter, but this time it was a LC, now way
That had me even more shocked.
I mean the site could hold some really old stuff, just was not expecting it in this area.
The FD button a got a few days ago, but lost it in my truck and gound it today. Just thought I would post it.
Thanks for looking.
George
Was not expecting much so when a got a slamming signal only a few inches under you know what I thought? Well I was wrong, out came the 1942 WLH I was shocked.
So I decided to slow down a bit.
Then it was wheat cents, and alot of trash, and a few modern quarters.
Then I get a hit same as a quarter, but this time it was a LC, now way

That had me even more shocked.
I mean the site could hold some really old stuff, just was not expecting it in this area.
The FD button a got a few days ago, but lost it in my truck and gound it today. Just thought I would post it.
Thanks for looking.
George
Attachments
-
1445374973198.webp67.9 KB · Views: 125 -
1445374988795.webp62.6 KB · Views: 113 -
1445375005790.webp73.4 KB · Views: 119 -
1445375017590.webp52.4 KB · Views: 116 -
1445375027410.webp38.9 KB · Views: 109 -
1445375037330.webp30.9 KB · Views: 113 -
1445375047170.webp24.6 KB · Views: 111 -
1445375058435.webp28.6 KB · Views: 108 -
1445375069360.webp35.3 KB · Views: 104 -
1445375081331.webp29 KB · Views: 104
Upvote
30









