What's new

February 18th finds I made in a patch of woods

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found 8 wheats (2 1912's,26,20D,46,27,25,17), cuff link (it fell in two before I put it in my pocket), a key, part of a toy car, a couple zinc's and a memorial. I went to a patch of woods I've hunted probably 4 different times. I've never found any silver there but my brother found a barber there a few years back. Anyone have any idea what the brass thing is? I used electrolysis on it to clean it up.
 

Attachments

  • Feb18.1.webp
    Feb18.1.webp
    96.9 KB · Views: 224
  • Feb18.2.webp
    Feb18.2.webp
    127.3 KB · Views: 214
congrats on all those wheats, you got some oldies there. how deep were they? should be some IH's coming outta there too. nice finds Giant!! :thumbsup:
 
great coin shootin!
The brass ring looks familiar....maybe some sort of retainer....cant quite place it.
 
Neat finds Giant. Nice mess of wheaties. :icon_thumleft: Any writing on the cuff link?

HH
 
Nice haul of keepers! :thumbsup:
 
Nice old wheats, Congrats! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 
Michiganne said:
Neat finds Giant. Nice mess of wheaties. :icon_thumleft: Any writing on the cuff link?

HH
Now writing on the cuff link but it's an oldie I'm sure, especially the way it fell apart soon after I dug it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom