What's new

February 24th in the woods, it was fun playing in the snow.

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the same woods that I got a merc at on the 18th and scored big on a large cent
grin.gif
I also found a hot wheels pacer, 3 zincolns, memorial, buckle, eagle and some odds and ends. I was a happy camper finding the LC
grin.gif


feb24.a.webp
feb24.b.webp
feb24.c.webp
feb24.1.webp
feb24.2.webp
feb24.3.webp
 
Beauty of an LC, Giant. :hello2: Came out in good shape, how did you clean it? Gotta love those big coppers! :icon_thumleft:

HH
 
Bravo! Nice LC Giant and congrats on the rest and getting out there!
 
Cool! Love them big pennies!!!
 
awesome a large cent i really want to find one
 
Great score on the large cent. Looks good shape too! WTG!:icon_thumright:
 
Gotta love them Big Coppers!! WTG on a sweet score Giant :headbang: Keep em comin!
 
Beauty of an LC, Giant. :hello2: Came out in good shape, how did you clean it? Gotta love those big coppers! :icon_thumleft:

HH

I used a brass brush on it Anne, that green corrosion was bad.
 
Sweet!, a BIG congrats to you sir. Looks lovely, the brass brush worked good, I'd rather have one in my collection that looks nice like that than leaving the corrosion on it. WTG!
 
Great large cent!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom