What's new

February 5th I got my first silver for the year

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And it's a 1902 O Barber Dime. It was under 1 inch of ice and 2 inches of hard dirt. My brother and I hunted a woods this morning that had a lowland plateau which was covered with an inch of ice, it was hard hacking my way through with the lesche but well worth it. It was the only target that was in this spot, everything else was easy digging.
 

Attachments

  • Feb5.1.webp
    Feb5.1.webp
    55.8 KB · Views: 182
  • Feb5.2.webp
    Feb5.2.webp
    110.7 KB · Views: 177
Re: November 5th I got my first silver for the year

very sweet! well worth the hacking. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you might want to consider changing the post to February though instead of November :laughing9: great digs Giant congrats!!
 
Re: November 5th I got my first silver for the year

postalgriff said:
very sweet! well worth the hacking. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you might want to consider changing the post to February though instead of November :laughing9: great digs Giant congrats!!
got'r done LOL
 
WTG!!! :headbang: :hello2: :icon_thumleft:
I can't wait for the first Barber of the year!
 
Sweet coin Giant! :thumbsup: Your perseverence paid off.

Keep digging (and hacking!) :)
 
Big Congrats, totally sweet Barber! :thumbsup:


Good Luck,
HH.
 
Excellent Barber. Big congrats. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom