What's new

Feeling a Little Creative This Evening . . .

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2011
Messages
5,588
Reaction score
6,409
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This is one of the pics from my "spring has sprung" post ... was looking to do something a bit different.

Ornamental_pear.webp

This involves layers to get a very dark blue tint, then a mask to put the light back into some of the petals. I really liked the effect.
 
photo_camera.gif
Nice photograph Chadeaux - very very different. Thanks for sharing...
 
Well done...gorgeous shot.
 
I need to learn how to do some of that stuff.
 
Very cool Chadeaux! I found an app for my kindle. So far I've only really figured out how to resize. I did make my signature pic with it, but I'm not happy with how it turned out. My PowerShot bit the dust. I splurged on a Nikon 700B. Now I have to figure out how to use it. LOL! Still looking for a laptop. I need something with more working memory. Any suggestions?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom