What's new

Feeling sad and blue .. I lost my buddy today - my wolf/coyote/dog

Thanks very much for the kind words everybody! .....Flinger .. I am very sorry to for the loss of your boxer. Still reeling from the loss of of my buddy "Mr. Dingo" .. I can share the pain in your loss...really tuff indeed!
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 6.14.55 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 6.14.55 AM.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 89
I hope your feeling a little better creskol. Sorry for your loss.
 
Yea... I too feel your pain guy as most of us do. It's always tough. At this moment I believe I have to take my coyote/dog into the vet Monday. It will be a one way trip. 16 y/o and within the last two days is going down FAST. Hang tough... your not alone buddy... Brad
 
Yea... I too feel your pain guy as most of us do. It's always tough. At this moment I believe I have to take my coyote/dog into the vet Monday. It will be a one way trip. 16 y/o and within the last two days is going down FAST. Hang tough... your not alone buddy... Brad

I certainly don't envy that task, Brad. :crybaby2: Makes me sad just to think about it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom