Festive Tree Decorated With 2007 Bling - Merry Christmas

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Hello and happy holidays to all of you!!
I hope you have all of your shopping done ::).

I finally put my tree up...well sort of.

Actually, here's a tiny tree with most of my keeper bling decoratively draped upon it.
I couldn't fit it all on. Should have gotten a bigger tree ;D

Hope you enjoy. I'll post an end of the year recap soon with better photos of my goodies. I am enjoying seeing all who have posted theirs. We have found a lot of stuff this year.

Happy holidays, merry Christmas!

Holiday smiles!
BDoo

Attachments

• Tree1.jpg
    Tree1.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 996
  • above.jpg
    above.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 986
  • left.jpg
    left.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 980
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 971
  • Under.jpg
    Under.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 952
  • bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 940
  • middle.jpg
    middle.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 937
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 918
Upvote 0
That's one heck of a tree Bdoo...As alway's,HH!! and Happy Holiday's.Hope this isn't the last. Very nice!!

Looks like someone has been a very good boy his year. I think this cold snap is going to pass and we can sill get some hunting in before the new year. Happy holidays to you and yours....Shoot

Wow looks like a good year BDoo!!!

HH,
SgtSki

Nice tree Bdoo, looks like a lot of time went into it, LOL! HH, Mike

Evolution said:
Very creative post Bdoo. I wouldn't mind having a christmas tree like that. You had a great year.

Thanks Evo!! I was inspired by reading posts like yours. Congrats to you too and HH!

BDoo :)

KirkPA said:
Awesome idea, Bdoo! You really have the creative mind, my friend. Oh my, your 2007 year was fulllll of keeper items. You are definitely on top of your detecting game, bud. Keep the passion high!

Bone Dry Detecting...Kirk

P.S. Happy Holidays! :)

Thanks for all the positive support this year Kirk, appreciate that buddy!! It was definitely my bestest year ever.

Smiles!
BDoo

okie elf said:
BDoo, love the tree but keep it up and you'll have to get a bigger one next year. 8)

Happy holiday Stoney, appreciate all the support this year, thank you my friend!

Smiles!
BDoo

Durham said:
Boobydoo,
That is one decked out tree.
If you don't have room I can store it at my place.
You are very creative and I got a chuckle out of viewing your tree.
Very Nice.
Merry Christmas

Glad you enjoyed and thank you. It didn't turn out as good as I hoped... there's too much on it maybe...lol. Nice problem to have I guess. Have a great holiday!!

Smiles!
BDoo

Ant said:
What a fantastic display of treasure, I would call that a treasure tree. That's unbeatable B-Doo. Gold, Silver and old coins what a great year you had.

Thanks For posting and HH.
Happy Holidays to You and Yours. ;D :o :)

Thanks tons Anthony. I was super inspired by posts like yours. That was a fantastic disply you have, the photos and the planning, much nicer then mine. Congrats to you too my friend and thank you very much for all your fine support.

Golden smiles!
BDoo

Would Santa bring me a tree like that?...WOW, you sure have been bringin in the bling!

DANGLANGLEY

I showed your tree to my wife. She said "Oh, I thought I was going to see rust". I guess she's just used to MY finds. Great display, you had a good year.

Captn_SE said:
Wow, BDoo, you've made that tree very Happy!! ;D ;D

Combined, those decorations represent many hours of swinging, kneeling, and recovering. I know you're just sitting there next to that tree and staring at it, and thinking about all the excitement/enjoyment you had in finding them all.

Congrats, BDoo, on a stellar year. Can't wait to see your year end post.

Seasons Greetings,
CAPTN SE
Dan

62 treasure hunting excersions and 240 hours hunting time to get all this stuff. More hours then I ever did in a year before so got to like that. I will have a very hard time beating these totals in the future... I guess we are both in that boat huh :). Nice problem to have.

Thanks Dan!! I truely value all of your support and encouragement. It made a big difference when I was having my issues with doubters and the spying troll this summer. Thanks a lot my friend. Happy holidays to you and your family.

Smiles!
BDoo

72chev said:
That's awesome!

I keep telling myself, "Gotta get out more like these guys!"

Maybe next year - Merry Chrismas,

Chev

Thanks 72chev, welcome to TNet and appreciate the read and cmment. Best of luck to you and happy holidays!

BDoo ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back