Fever rising

Au dave

Aug 5, 2015
Eastern Victoria
Detector(s) used
Home made drop riffle, 'zook' mini prospector, 'zook' sniper
Primary Interest:
Other
its been 17 days since my last trip😢 and my self-imposed ban was/is starting to hurt, so over the last 2 days i decided to run my collected cons thru the clean-up sluice.I did it in 4 batches and ran each batch twice (second run with lower flow and fall) and ended up getting half dozen specks and a bit of flour. the weather has been perfect for sluicing (mid 20's +) which makes it worse...oh well maybe the missus will have bubs soon and i will get my chance to go before the new year....shiney pans to all

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Why the ban? Get out there man!

OP
OP
Au dave

Au dave

Aug 5, 2015
Eastern Victoria
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
the wife is due to have bubs within the next ten days..and she seems to think that she may have trouble driving the 100km to the hospital.....so i thought i should be nearby...lol

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oh gosh yes! There's that then :)

PS congrats on your impending!

OP
OP
Au dave

Au dave

Aug 5, 2015
Eastern Victoria
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
well ..i put the wish out there for bubs to arrive and it happened thurs. morning at 0442. a healthy 8 lb 2 oz baby boy, mother and baby are allready home ( next day) and are doing really good.unfortunately not going to be able to get out in the bush fo a few days due to the extreme heat we are currently getting + 40C for the next couple of days and im the only driver available during the day for fire calls. the dept of forests has also advised people to keep out of the bush during these extreme days and shut down logging ops.
the area i prospect has only 1 access track in so i think i will wait till it cools a little.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
CONGRATS DAD! Ive been there done that many times!! 8 children , 19 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren! WHEW! Maybe I should have danced ALL night!:tongue3:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on the new little mining partner Dave! :icon_thumleft: Give him a few days to get his legs under him and then start teaching him the ropes! :headbang:

OP
OP
Au dave

Au dave

Aug 5, 2015
Eastern Victoria
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
well im glad i did'nt head out yesterday as lightening started a fire about 1/4 mile from my sluicing spot and several more further south ..gonna be a busy day today as its supposed to be hotter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread