DemonCatSpaceStar Sr. Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 392 Reaction score 516 Golden Thread 0 Location People of the South Wind Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2013 #1 Found these on Sunday the 21st of April. Not all of my finds. Some broken tools & what I think is a tooth or a nail. Attachments DSC03417.webp 341 KB · Views: 156 Upvote 0
Found these on Sunday the 21st of April. Not all of my finds. Some broken tools & what I think is a tooth or a nail.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,555 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2013 #2 Nice finds DemonCatSpaceStar!
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Apr 27, 2013 #3 That black piece sure looks Interesting.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2013 #4 Nice finds
catherine1 Bronze Member Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 1,817 Reaction score 1,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2013 #5 Cool artifacts. The material is great!!
DemonCatSpaceStar Sr. Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 392 Reaction score 516 Golden Thread 0 Location People of the South Wind Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2013 Thread Owner #6 quito said: That black piece sure looks Interesting. Click to expand... That's either a tooth or a nail I can't tell but it does have a hollow center so I'm leaning towards some kind of animals nail?
quito said: That black piece sure looks Interesting. Click to expand... That's either a tooth or a nail I can't tell but it does have a hollow center so I'm leaning towards some kind of animals nail?
DemonCatSpaceStar Sr. Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 392 Reaction score 516 Golden Thread 0 Location People of the South Wind Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2013 Thread Owner #7 Thanks everyone, they aren't the best just what all the other hunters left me! lol