Had some time to dig today. Three tips and a hafted scraper. Couple of knives. Weather permitting. My best hole that I have found some bone artifacts is still flooded. Feast or famine.
Here is a single pic of the rounded tipped knife. Have found a lot of broken ones so now I know what one looks like whole. It also could be a large clothing toggle.
First pic redish looking piece.....what is it? shows some nice work. Im shocked you have been able to do any digging at all with the cold and snow. You did good.
Thanks guys. The red piece is a hafted scraper Rock. It was a little muddy but the ground is so wet it makes the digging easy. I also got the cabin cleaned out as it was loaded with lady bugs. A toggle is like a button used to keep clothing together. Here is a pic of a smaller one I found.