What's new

Few finds from labor day large cent etc

collector01

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,142
Golden Thread
1
Location
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't been out much in months with baby and work. My friend came down from wv so decided to let him dig some of my sites since I always hunt his lol. Wish I had pics but he hit my yard and got a 1911 boy scout badge and a pickers token and a ww1 button. Then we hit a field near house and popped out a few buttons he got a nice arrowhead and I got a 1831 lc. At a local antique shop I found this civil war cannon fuse wrench, never seen one before so had to get it and grabbed a nj copper for 20 bucks. Had a good birthday weekend and added some more stuff to the museum. Oh and picked up a 1858 rem 44 cal. HH!
 

Attachments

  • 1442069412135.webp
    1442069412135.webp
    92.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 1442069435155.webp
    1442069435155.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 106
  • 1442069452943.webp
    1442069452943.webp
    90.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 1442069470163.webp
    1442069470163.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 4
Really nice finds. I like that arrowhead you got.
 
nice arrowhead and LC, I like the display case with the gun too, good times!!
 
Awesome finds love the 44 good luck[emoji106]
 
awesome finds seems like a great day to me!
 
Very nice assortment of finds and a productive visit to the local antique store.
 
That arrowhead is sweet.
 
HEY 01 GOT SOME NICE ITEMS IN THAT GROUP ........ LIKE THE WRENCH FOR FUSES ...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom