What's new

Few recent creek finds

theviking

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
921
Golden Thread
0
Location
Blue ridge mts, Virginia
Primary Interest:
Other
Water is still high in the creek, but I managed to find these few pieces on a quick hunt this afternoon. Found the Jasper thing first, then the Vein Quartz piece about twenty feet away. Thanks for looking, happy hunting.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_1345.webp
    DSC_1345.webp
    88.3 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC_1346.webp
    DSC_1346.webp
    112.5 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC_1347.webp
    DSC_1347.webp
    80.1 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC_1348.webp
    DSC_1348.webp
    96.1 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_1349.webp
    DSC_1349.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 0
Wow! That Quartz one is a heck of a find!
 
That was a productive hunt for sure!!!
Nice!!
 
Two very nice looking points.
 
Outstanding! Hope you find more!
 
That is a great creek hunt any day!
 
Glad you were able to get out and have a look. It snowed all day here yesterday. 2 nice keepers you found.
 
Nice points like material on both of them
 
Thanks for the kind words folks! Unfortunately my small digital camera died and I missed out on a few nice insitus. Thanks again..
 
Thanks for the kind words folks! Unfortunately my small digital camera died and I missed out on a few nice insitus. Thanks again..

They just dont make batteries like they use to I dont care what brand you buy they dont last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom