What's new

Few recent finds

theviking

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
921
Golden Thread
0
Location
Blue ridge mts, Virginia
Primary Interest:
Other
We've had some good rain the past few weeks and I got lucky and found these few pieces washed out around the property. The colorful flake tool is my favorite, made from some local chert is my guess. Also a few broken Savannah Rivers and a little jasper core I just couldn't leave laying in the mud. The Rhyolite point had a small chip broke on the base when I found it, I glued back in place mostly so I didn't loose it. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0109 (1024x668).webp
    DSC_0109 (1024x668).webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC_0110 (1024x620).webp
    DSC_0110 (1024x620).webp
    28 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC_0113 (1024x680).webp
    DSC_0113 (1024x680).webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC_0107 (1024x645).webp
    DSC_0107 (1024x645).webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC_0108 (1024x678).webp
    DSC_0108 (1024x678).webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC_0120 (1024x681).webp
    DSC_0120 (1024x681).webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCF0004 (2) (1024x734).webp
    DSCF0004 (2) (1024x734).webp
    128.2 KB · Views: 83
Upvote 0
Thanks for the view !!
 
Looks to be a good hunt and I like that flake tool also. People give me a hard time about not finding points but its ok cause I really like the tools better anyway. But I wouldnt turn down a point find.
 
I love the tools !!!!!
 
Good seeing you hunting Viking. The rains gave you a nice hunt. Like the insitu's. Thanks for sharing.
 
Nice finds Viking!..............................
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom