What's new

Few recent finds

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't get to go today but my second oldest son got his first deer today I'm a proud dad today ;)
 

Attachments

  • image-2748768621.webp
    image-2748768621.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 105
  • image-1861784847.webp
    image-1861784847.webp
    58.3 KB · Views: 105
  • image-668616484.webp
    image-668616484.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 0
Congrats to your son! My daughter got her first today too! Nice size doe, took it with a muzzleloader.
 
Congrats to your daughter as well on the doe same here youth hunt rifle he is ten ;)
 
Great finds Painter and tell your son that the way to go a good harvest.

H Brown tell your girl the same thing .
 
Nice artifacts and what happened to your hand.
 
6 pound sledge metal concrete stake made a finger sandwich :(
 
OUTSTANDING deer hunting stories. good for the young hunters!!! All three of my grandkids scored during the early youth hunt including my 7 year old grand daughter.

Nice finds also.
 
7 dang that is special !!!
 
Nice Finds! Looks like your in the right area for some better finds.
 
Thanks guys yeah I squash a finger about twice a year that's number two hopefully that's it till January haha I still can't believe ...7 years old that's a good sign ;) I got my first at 9
 
@ painter the one on the far right. What do you call that one? I have some they are kind of like an Adze. They look like wood working tools do they not?
 
Yes rock kinda ... It was a palm scraper for something and I do think they used many tools for wood some hafted and some for the hand when I get home I will get more pictures I really am not sure either heck maybe just a core or mining tool haha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom