What's new

Fiatboy has a question for all of you.

fiatboy

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
1,305
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Checking? Savings? Credit Union?

Thanks in advance, everyone.
 
Upvote 0
One credit union. I was a one-bank-only guy until I discovered CRH, then I needed to find a coin counter! For what it's worth, I moved some of my savings to said CU as I as I am happy to let them make money off of me in exchange for coin handling. My suddenly fee-charging bank apparently thinks otherwise. ::)
 
I do most of my buying coins and hunting with Chevy Chase but I do once in awhile buy from my credit union which I bank with.
Pepperpump ;D
 
I have accounts at 3 or debatably 4 banks, and technically none are currently strictly for the purpose of CRHing as I also use them all for other things as well, but I would have to say 1 because I would close one account if I wasn't CRHing as well.
 
I do belong to a credit union and two banks. Credit Union is worthless for coins. Never find anything. Although I have had luck at other credit unions I dont belong too. A couple banks will let me order even without an account, for example BB&T. They have never asked if I had an account.
 
Three. I only use one to get my boxes though.
 
I opened a savings account at a bank I went in 2 weeks ago because I saw a coin counter. I've tested it and it is accurate.
 
My main bank which has 3 branches that I use for checking and saving I use to dump. However, they can no longer order me halves.

My son and I are opening a joint account at another bank with 3 branches in town to use as a dump, which the main bank supplies me with $1,000 bags.

The other bank which I just found that orders me boxes, I don't have an account with. The only restriction I have is to not bring the halves back there - no problem.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom