S sweetmimzim3 Full Member Joined May 16, 2011 Messages 163 Reaction score 155 Golden Thread 0 Location Webster Co. Missouri Jun 1, 2012 #1 Here is what we found yesterday. We will be going back today if the weather permits. I was getting dizzy from the amount of material in this field! Upvote 0
Here is what we found yesterday. We will be going back today if the weather permits. I was getting dizzy from the amount of material in this field!
pickaway Bronze Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 1,180 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2012 #2 Looks like a good field...
S sweetmimzim3 Full Member Joined May 16, 2011 Messages 163 Reaction score 155 Golden Thread 0 Location Webster Co. Missouri Jun 1, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Oh it's a GREAT field!! I have waited very impatiently all day to go back there. I will post any good finds.
Oh it's a GREAT field!! I have waited very impatiently all day to go back there. I will post any good finds.
BeachComber7 Sr. Member Joined May 12, 2012 Messages 462 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure Coast-Florida Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer and Tesoro deLeon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2012 #4 Wow so many!!! GREAT FINDS!!!
S sweetmimzim3 Full Member Joined May 16, 2011 Messages 163 Reaction score 155 Golden Thread 0 Location Webster Co. Missouri Jun 1, 2012 Thread Owner #5 Thanks. Many more found today. Will post them tomorrow.