What's new

Figured it was coming to an end, and it has....

smokeythecat

Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
20,926
Reaction score
41,158
Golden Thread
10
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
10
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been pretty much skunked for 20 days now.....just nails and sheet metal and aluminum cans 10" underground.

Been a great year however. Stupid fly bit me today, how arrogant is that?
 
Upvote 6
There aren't that many Civil War camps that the property owners will let you dig on. I don't do parks, it's illegal here and I like the old stuff.
 
Hang in there. Hit some of the old places again. There is always something that's been missed.
 
I do have that 1750 farm.....it needs to rain. Ground was downright dusty today.
 
The 1750 farm produced a few CW bullets, an 18th coin and a button.

The CW site produced three buttons, including 1 small porcelain, 2 eagles, 1 toasted and 1 good, and 2 bullets. 21 days for the dry spell.
 
Try the edges, or under a clump of bushes. Take a step back and look at things from a different perspective.
You'll start hauling stuff in, just needs a little rain in the mix.
Hang in there things change.
 
msbeepbeep, you were there huh? I cut some briers down and went under the patch and hunted fences.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom