Despite my own personal feelings and opinions about the person (himself), I have a great fondness for all of the Islands in the North and South Pacific Oceans....my experience has mostly been scuba diving old wrecks (aircraft and ships), and I have even been involved with searching WWII caches of weapons left by the Japanese on Roi-Namur Island in the Marshall Islands...you can't access where I was, because at that time it was called the Kwajalein Missle Range and Test Site, and you needed at least a Secret clearance to work there....it is now called the Ronald Reagan Missle Range and Test Site, or Reagan Airfield...Also, you need to know there are tons (literally) of unexploded ordinance, and you can find many spent bullets from WWII by just walking on the reef at low tides....My intention here is to share my experience, learn from others, and most of all, uphold the integrity of the hobby itself...I hope the person who made the original post has learned something here, and perhaps it will make him a better metal detectorist....By all means, go to Fiji and have a great time with some of the most wonderful people in the world! (SushiDog)