What's new

Final decision

I would trust Frankn, think you will be happy with it..let me know how you like it?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4
 
sadly no but I think I will still get the 350 I think i got my game plan all set out :)
Thanks for recommendations.
 
I think ill get rid of the ace 350 quickly for a at pro :)
 
sadly no but I think I will still get the 350 I think i got my game plan all set out :)
Thanks for recommendations.
 
Get what you can afford---then get out and use it. You will be fine. I started out by building a detector and I think any of the new ones made are great
 
Never used the 350 but have used Garrett detectors since '86...if you choose Garrett you will love their customer service, I bought a new detector once and after a month I hated it, after one email Garrett offered to take it back and gave me a choice of any same price detector to replace it!

Someone told me that an AT Pro, when used in the "standard (non-pro) mode" is the same circuitry as an Ace 350...can anyone verify this?
 
Sorry accidentally reposted
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom