mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped at the bank today and picked up 2 boxes of halfs. I do beleive they are some of the decent boxes that i have had in a long time. Out of these two boxes this is what I found.

4 Walkers
4 Bens
3 1964 Kennedys
28 40%er's

I was very happy with these boxes my daughter was spoting the silver when she open the rolls and would yell silver dad. Then we would give high fives. It was a fun time. I pick up the other 2 tomorrow. I hope they are just as good......Matt

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your score! Glad to see silver has not dried up, I got (2) 40% on my last 3 boxes... picking up 2 tomorrow, hopefully like your 2 !

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score! I got a box yesterday and got skunked. First box I've gotten in a while and was hoping for better. You done good. :icon_thumleft:

Tector

Apr 4, 2011
Davenport, ia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro silver umax
Nice one. I want some of that action! That'll charge your addiction for a while. Your daughters excitement especially.

grampa

Nov 27, 2008
very nice.. i normally order 3 boxes but did 10 last week... only managed 4x40's out of 10 boxes... it was brutal.. i usually get at least 4 out of 3 boxes... maybe they gave me bad boxes to make sure i wouldn't order that many again LOL

OP
OP
mlayers

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all I really needed this pick me up. As it has been a long time since I had a decent box.......Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread