What's new

Finally a dream box, I think..

TheProf

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 White's Spectrum Vibra-Probe 580 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went and got 2 boxes of dimes today, first box 2 roseys, about average. The second box, I was just going to open and take a peek. Saw alot of silver on top and kept searching to the bottom. Ended up with 17 Roseys, 1 Mercury, and 1 1962 Canadian dime. My best box ever by over 12 coins. Glad I gave up halves today.
 

Attachments

  • treasure 058.webp
    treasure 058.webp
    114.2 KB · Views: 506
Upvote 0
The dimes are out there. Double digit scores are rare, but they sure are fun!!
 
I have a thing for dimes.....Great score. Love the Merc.
 
Gonna run out and get ME some dimes & quarters right now. Grats, Mark
 
That's a big score of dimes. I don't know what constitutes a dime dream box but that has got to be pretty close.Good Job :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
very nice, maybe this will inspire me to search dimes and complete a roll, am close to half way!
 
That is a nice dime score. I've had a couple decent dime days the last few months. The most I've found at one time was 9 silvers, and it's happened twice this year. Keep it up, it makes me want to hit dimes more!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom