What's new

Finally... a dug silver coin..

myelo1023

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
343
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett pinpointer
I was beginning to think I'd NEVER find one...popped right out bright and pretty! :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0525.webp
    IMG_0525.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 446
  • IMG_0525.webp
    IMG_0525.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 439
Nice coin Congrats....Very few nice silvers out there in this neck of the woods.HH Gayle
 
nice little surprise when it comes out. congrats
 
rsc said:
Nice coin Congrats....Very few nice silvers out there in this neck of the woods.HH Gayle

Your not kidding!!! Why don't we have any...i don't understand it! ???
 
Very cool Susan, Its the ACE I tell ya. ;D
 
Shaw said:
Very cool Susan, Its the ACE I tell ya. ;D

Might be J.

Mike....let's get to finding more silver!! It's good for your hip....to get down and dig! :icon_scratch:
 
congrats on the silver they are a little hard to come by these days
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom