What's new

Finally after 12 years of hunting halves

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found one of the holy grails of CRHing. I can now officially join the Barber club. When I get a box that is showing silver on the end of the rolls, I will place those rolls to the side and open those last, that way I am assured to get silver in the last roll. The silver on the end of this one was a 40%, but I saw a thin silver in the middle, and figured it for an early Walker. Was pleasantly surprised to find a 1911D Barber. Also had 5 90% kennedys in the box and 7 40%. Definitely on of my better boxes in a long long time.
 

Attachments

  • barber.webp
    barber.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 531
Upvote 0
cool :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Was the Barber from Seville ?
 
Congrats Wayne. You definitely deserved it buddy!! I am excited for you Wayne. :thumbsup:

12 years is a long time......yes, I would say it is very deserving!! Bigtime Kudos........

WAHOOOOOOOOOOO
 
Good on you. I am still looking. Also on my list is a 90% Comm.
 
Good going Wayne! Looks like your hands were still shaking when you took the pic, LOL.

Now you have to break into the 19th century. Keep it up!
 
Yeeha!
Congrats!

I need to find one!
 
Is that a double die? :wink: Congratulations. I'm sure the wait was worth it!

Brian
 
Immy said:
Good going Wayne! Looks like your hands were still shaking when you took the pic, LOL.

Now you have to break into the 19th century. Keep it up!

Actually, I did that a couple of years ago. Got an 1861 British penny

Silver_Fox said:
Good on you. I am still looking. Also on my list is a 90% Comm.

Same here. I have found several newer commemeratives (1986, etc), just not any of the older ones.

LJ said:
Congrats Wayne. You definitely deserved it buddy!! I am excited for you Wayne. :thumbsup:

12 years is a long time......yes, I would say it is very deserving!! Bigtime Kudos........

WAHOOOOOOOOOOO
LJ said:
Congrats Wayne. You definitely deserved it buddy!! I am excited for you Wayne. :thumbsup:

12 years is a long time......yes, I would say it is very deserving!! Bigtime Kudos........

WAHOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL, thanks LJ
 
Awesome find Wayne ! ..............and welcome to the club !

You really earned that one.

May your next Barber be found in much (much) less time. 8)
 
Very nice. I'm still looking but I've only been doing this about a year or so. Over the year I average less than a box per week but I'm getting about two a week here lately.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom