What's new

Finally asked

GTK96

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
392
Reaction score
158
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Been wanting to get permission for a spot that a couple owns, and finally went and asked today. Lady was super nice and had a case of points from when she used to live in St. Louis. Anyways, we talked, and I walked the bank for about 2 hours, and did pretty well...oh, and got another heartbreaker for the collection hahaha
 

Attachments

  • image-1873435417.webp
    image-1873435417.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 109
  • image-923481637.webp
    image-923481637.webp
    22 KB · Views: 92
  • image-1966688882.webp
    image-1966688882.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 0
Ouch- that hurts! But you did good, really. Got a new ally and a new site to poke around. Good luck! Yak
 
Nice finds:thumbsup: Just remember on any body's places leave it like you found it and you can't go wrong.
 
Some nice points. It's getting harder to find points that are not broken, especially in fields with very little tillage being done. They don't get worked up top.
 
Can't see it clearly on my phone but is that pottery shards in the first pic.
 
Can't see it clearly on my phone but is that pottery shards in the first pic.
Yeah, there was a colonial site washin out at the same place and those were sherds from a crock and black glass
 
In the last pic the small one looks whole to me. Looks like there was allot of activity there. Nice finds
 
In the last pic the small one looks whole to me. Looks like there was allot of activity there. Nice finds
Yeah! I saw it under a muddy overhang kinda deal and thought it was a flake, but it made my day!
 
Most of my whole ones are small. I find some large ones but they are always broken in half or have a good bit of damage. The small ones seem to make it better due to the size of them. Id like to find a large whole one but I will take whatever come my way.
 
Most of my whole ones are small. I find some large ones but they are always broken in half or have a good bit of damage. The small ones seem to make it better due to the size of them. Id like to find a large whole one but I will take whatever come my way.
You said it, I'm even happy with the Brokes considering that I don't get out but maybe once a week...I'll take anything I can get around here
 
You had a productive day. In what part of the country do you live?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom