What's new

Finally broke into the 1800s!!!

DanTheNewbie

Full Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2012
Messages
148
Reaction score
49
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central connecticut
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decided to hit this park near my house for an about an hour cane up with 1 1882 IH. I've only been detecting for a few months now so this has got my pretty excited. I also found 1 brass? Button and a whatsitmabob.
Is there any way to get more of the detail on the back of the IH to come out? I got it soaking in olive oil...oh and the whatsitmabob is a little bigger than half dollar
Ps: it might be 1888 it looks like it more in person but through pic maybe 82 maybe it's a 88 7/8 lol
 

Attachments

  • image-3633516860.webp
    image-3633516860.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 133
  • image-944171076.webp
    image-944171076.webp
    42 KB · Views: 127
  • image-112452428.webp
    image-112452428.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 135
  • image-947411806.webp
    image-947411806.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Upvote 0
congrats!

I think that round thing is a hem weight or a curtain weight
 
congrats!

I think that round thing is a hem weight or a curtain weight
That's exactly what it is. Congrats on your first 1800's coin. Hogge
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom