Diggin Dude
Silver Member
Been a long time since I've posted, sorry, I've just been finding a piece of silver here a piece of silver there....... This weekend broke a Large Cent drought by finding a 1798 Draped Bust !! I've found several KGII's but no LC since October 8, 2014. Funny thing is the last LC I found was same type.
At the same site I found a horse shoe, ox shoe, Bridlebit, bridal disc, two flat buttons, and a round ball.
I wonder if that large cent can be cleaned better? All I did was soak in distilled water and olive oil and that's the best I can get it, It may just be very corroded copper. Please give me your thoughts.
I've also included an interesting coin I found 3 weeks ago, interesting because it was found on a farm in NY. It is a Swedish half Skilling 1802 or 1803.
I'm also throwing in one picture of some silver I've been finding. Enjoy the photos and happy hunting.






At the same site I found a horse shoe, ox shoe, Bridlebit, bridal disc, two flat buttons, and a round ball.
I wonder if that large cent can be cleaned better? All I did was soak in distilled water and olive oil and that's the best I can get it, It may just be very corroded copper. Please give me your thoughts.
I've also included an interesting coin I found 3 weeks ago, interesting because it was found on a farm in NY. It is a Swedish half Skilling 1802 or 1803.
I'm also throwing in one picture of some silver I've been finding. Enjoy the photos and happy hunting.






Upvote
32
That one remains on my bucket list. Maybe someday I can break into the 1700's club? 












