What's new

Finally broke the losing streak

Bobbypins

Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
503
Reaction score
134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Okinawa, Japan
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It's been so long since I've found some decent jewelry, I've forgotten what the good stuff looks like!!!

The coins have been slim lately, bringing my averages down, and really making you second-guess even trying. But last night was different. Jason and I knew that there was going to be some good stuff there, since we haven't hit this particular beach all summer long. So we went during the low tide and hunted for 3+ hours, not necessarily scouring every square inch of this place, but hitting the most productive areas first and meandering from there.

The coins were plentiful, netting 3,343 yen ($41) and scored 7 rings. Half were crappers, 3 were silver, and 1 lone Pt900 band. Jason scored some gold, but that's up to him to post.

Enjoy the pics... My year is wrapping up and it was nice to add to the pile of gold/Pt.

I didn't take any pictures of the silver.... I find far too much of that to post every item, or to even clean it up. It just goes into a big jar.

HH out there

Nate

001-44.jpg

003-37.jpg

002-44.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Very nice ring:icon_thumleft:Platinum too,,HH:hello:
 
That's a beautiful Plat. ring find, Bobbypins!

Congrats on a terrific hunt!

Lorraine
 
WTG on the plat :icon_thumleft:
 
Awesome ring finds.:leprechaun-hat:
 
Good times bobby I want to see that jar when it is full!
 
It's already full... trying to squeeze in the silver until the end of the month
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom