What's new

FINALLY DREAMY BOX TODAY (PIC)

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
I havent been posting very much lately because ...Well just nothing to post. Those of you who have been her more than 2 years know how much I search. The last 3 months have been horrable and I keep searching. Hoping that next Dream Box is just around the corner. Today I turned that corner.

I opend the box and spot 4 enders right on top. 6 total enders in all and 1 was a double with a Walker on top and a Franklin on the bottom.

Total for this box. All 90%'s (85)

17 JFK's
27 Franklins.
41 Walkers....... Whoo hooo.... Pretty Dreamy. Enjoy the eye candy
 

Attachments

  • 6ends.webp
    6ends.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 910
  • db.webp
    db.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 892
  • 6ends.webp
    6ends.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 883
  • 4 of 6 roll.webp
    4 of 6 roll.webp
    61.4 KB · Views: 888
  • total.webp
    total.webp
    29 KB · Views: 866
Upvote 0
If thats not a dream box I dunno what is. I know '100' is the "magic" number, but 85 90%ers with the majority being Bens and Walkers beats the heck out of a 100 keeper box with mostly 40%ers. This is the best box I remember seeing during my several months here on TNet! I'd vote banner if we did that kind of thing around here! ;D Goes to show that perseverance pays off! Nice haul Mojo!
 
ArkieBassMan said:
If thats not a dream box I dunno what is. I know '100' is the "magic" number, but 85 90%ers with the majority being Bens and Walkers beats the heck out of a 100 keeper box with mostly 40%ers. This is the best box I remember seeing during my several months here on TNet! I'd vote banner if we did that kind of thing around here! ;D Goes to show that perseverance pays off! Nice haul Mojo!

Please no banner votes. I respectfully requst that we keep it here.

And yes 85 90%'s is like 200 40%'s in respect to value. I'm liking the results.

Mojo
 
BANNER!!!! LOL.

Congrats. Love the piles of old silver.
 
Sweet Silver Cull. Because they are so rare (Dreamy Boxes), you need to post more pics. Make architecturally stacks like LJ used to. Also, a date/mintmark breakdown on the Walkers and Bens would be appreciated. Perhaps a "Top Ten" photo with ones that would grade the best? Enjoy the rush, it doesn't come around too often anymore. Congratulations!
 
Congrats, great box! What are the years on the Walkers? That would qualify as a dream box IMO even though you didn't get triple #s.
 
Can I change my status from fan to stalker? Wow! Hey that rhymes with walker!
Nice job Mojo you've earned. Tough times for many reasons in your neck of the woods.
 
AGCoinHunter said:
BANNER!!!! LOL.

Congrats. Love the piles of old silver.

I think your LOL is in reference to the idea of banner because it's far from a banner find. There have been finds here that a 10x better than this but I still would not want to see it on the banner.

Mojo
 
Very Dreamy indeed.. got some decent boxes before but never anything like that.. never that amount in Walkers.. :icon_thumleft:
 
I'd call that a dream box!! Wow ! Good haul,and as always great pics :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
Mojo!
Simply outstanding. You earned it too with all the boxes you do.
Congrats on a great score. Love the photo of the stacks. Made
"Riley" drool. Me too!
rileyboy
 
coinmojo said:
AGCoinHunter said:
BANNER!!!! LOL.

Congrats. Love the piles of old silver.

I think your LOL is in reference to the idea of banner because it's far from a banner find. There have been finds here that a 10x better than this but I still would not want to see it on the banner.

Mojo

No Mojo, no cut on your finds as I think they are very nice. Just laughing at the stink that a suggestion of a banner on this forum causes.
 
That is "AWESOME" :headbang: :hello2: :tongue3:

I had mine last week and I'm still smiling with it.

Hey,by the way what was the number on the flap of the box?

Mine was 4007 just got me to thinking when I saw the box.

I'm super happy for ya :notworthy:

hh gl dan
 
AGCoinHunter said:
coinmojo said:
AGCoinHunter said:
BANNER!!!! LOL.

Congrats. Love the piles of old silver.

I think your LOL is in reference to the idea of banner because it's far from a banner find. There have been finds here that a 10x better than this but I still would not want to see it on the banner.

Mojo

No Mojo, no cut on your finds as I think they are very nice. Just laughing at the stink that a suggestion of a banner on this forum causes.

Yes that too.
 
Unreal, I'd vote banner, but we have too much attention already. Great score!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom