What's new

FINALLY DREAMY BOX TODAY (PIC)

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
I havent been posting very much lately because ...Well just nothing to post. Those of you who have been her more than 2 years know how much I search. The last 3 months have been horrable and I keep searching. Hoping that next Dream Box is just around the corner. Today I turned that corner.

I opend the box and spot 4 enders right on top. 6 total enders in all and 1 was a double with a Walker on top and a Franklin on the bottom.

Total for this box. All 90%'s (85)

17 JFK's
27 Franklins.
41 Walkers....... Whoo hooo.... Pretty Dreamy. Enjoy the eye candy
 

Attachments

  • 6ends.webp
    6ends.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 910
  • db.webp
    db.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 892
  • 6ends.webp
    6ends.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 883
  • 4 of 6 roll.webp
    4 of 6 roll.webp
    61.4 KB · Views: 888
  • total.webp
    total.webp
    29 KB · Views: 866
Upvote 0
These are the years as per request.

Walkers
34S, 35D & P, 36P & S, 37P, 39P,D & S, 40P & S, 41P & D, 42P & D, 43P, 44P & S, 45P & D, 46P
Franklins
50P & D, 51P,D & S, 52P,D & S, 54P & D, 58P & D, 61P, 62D, 63P & D

Mojo
 
That's just amazing, and so many old ones! " :tongue3: Banner! :D
 
No-Banner banner.
Congrats - 41 Walkers, wow...
 
I would have passed out Mojo! Those Walkers are amazing--not to mention the Bens.

Glad we are still getting some dream boxes around here! Its about time. :laughing7:

Much more HSH,

apush :read2:
 
Congrats on that nice box Mojo, I like the pic with the leaning towers of silva! ffd
 
What was the oldest walker out of curiosity?
 
OMG, that's a lot of walkers. Looks like someone's album got stolen and cashed in. Are those walkers in good shape? Hope you catch the rest.
 
Way to go fellow Michiganian! nice bloody work, and yeah that is a lot of walkers, you must have been doing some serious WOOHOO'ing! HH MOJO!

Chuck.
 
mojo you kept it up and it paid off wow. What a box!

Golden Silver
 
Mojo

Congrats on the great find...boxes like that are few and far between these days.

HH
CD
 
I have yet to score a dream box , But it sure is nice to know that they are happening now and again
Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!! Argentium.
 
Mojo - simply amazing - congratulations!!! :hello2:

A score like that sure keeps your mojo levels up doesn't it??? :laughing9:

HH,

$ilver$urfer
 
Great score mojo, glad to see you hit :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom