What's new

finally! finally! finally! finally! finally! finally! finally! finally! finally!

theeteetotaler

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
been hunting the loose, the rolled and the boxed for over a year now and i finally found a barber!! a 1903-s in vg/f condition no less. 2009 is going to be a great year. sorry if the pictures are crappy, i'm clueless on taking good closeups. I've also included a picture of what the coin looked like when i pulled it from the roll (i thought it was a ben or walker)the barber came out of box with only 5 40%s. I always expected my first barber to come out of a monster box.
 

Attachments

  • barber front.webp
    barber front.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 419
  • barber back.webp
    barber back.webp
    135.3 KB · Views: 416
  • DSC00114.webp
    DSC00114.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 405
Upvote 0
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! My favorite! :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow. I am on the look out for my first for 2009. Great find. I think yours is the first on the forum for this year. Good on ya.

-Golden Silver
 
WTG....Congrats!!!!! Persistence paid off again....................... :thumbsup:

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
golden silver said:
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow. I am on the look out for my first for 2009. Great find. I think yours is the first on the forum for this year. Good on ya.

-Golden Silver

Not quite..... ;) not that it really matters, but its the second...lol :)
 
SORRY GMAN!! Did not mean it. I was just speculating...my memory sucks. Still a great find you have to admit.

-Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
SORRY GMAN!! Did not mean it. I was just speculating...my memory sucks. Still a great find you have to admit.

-Golden Silver

why are you apologizing..... :) I was just having fun...
 
WELCOME TO THE COIN ROLL HUNTING FORUM... THE FORUM WHERE THE PEOPLE ARE TOO NICE

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom