What's new

Finally finished a box

bobr

Full Member
Joined
May 17, 2006
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Finished a box. Had 22 40% silver in it:

1965 - 1
1966 - 2
1967 - 11
1968 - 4
1969 - 4

Not as much as some of you get but good for me.

I turned in the rejects and got another box they had on hand. Apparently one end wasn't sealed for as I was carrying it out of the credit union, I tipped it towards that end and the rolls came rolling out. About a third of them hit the floor and about a third of them broke open. What a mess. They gave me a bag to put the loose ones in and I got it all cleaned up. Now to go through it!
 
Upvote 0
That would be a great box for me. I've found 1 40% in my last 15 boxes.
 
That is a nice box Bob. 22 silvers is sweet. Get another one soon....keep us posted.
 
Thats a Great Box.
I pull around that Normany If its not a skunk.
The Most ive pulled out of was 88.

CC
 
That's great. Spot any silver while on the floor....LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom