What's new

Finally, for real!!!!

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally, I am so excited!!!!

I'm working on a novel and it's been going on six years now.

I think I might finish it tonight. :headbang: :hello2:
 
bigscoop, I also hate to admit it is the correct answer too :laughing9:

You really don't think I'd write a book, won't even read them, too many words :tongue3:
 
:headbang: and I thought you were writing one! and then I thought, can he write and spell?
not sure :laughing7: :laughing7:

suggestion--books on tape :tongue3:
 
FarmerChick, should I use Scotch, or duct tape :dontknow:
 
the wonder tape--duct tape! :)



I used to read tons of books, now I don't read anymore
don't enjoy it like I used too for some reason? hmm...
time maybe, not enough time to really sit and read and enjoy.
 
spartacus53 said:
FarmerChick, should I use Scotch, or duct tape :dontknow:

Me thinks some use too much Scotch & ought to use the duct tape. :laughing7:
 
Silence is Golden
Duct Tape is Silver
 
So NaturalJWL, you think I should cut back on the adult beverages and use duct tape too :icon_scratch:

I'm not sure the remaining few active gray cells will enjoy floating in another beverage :laughing9:

Bottoms up :coffee2:
 
we need an icon of a shot glass...not coffee mug
 
FarmerChick, Note: Irish Coffee :laughing9:
 
TT supplied the shot glass.

oh, the hidden shot, inside the coffee mug...don't drink it LOL
I hate coffee so that mug is useless to me....but yea, I can drink a shot from a mug....done it before! :)
 
The real Irish drink it from a mug, not a fancy little glass :icon_thumleft: :laughing7:
 
fancy little glasses are for _____________?


(fill in the blank at your own discretion)
HA HA
 
said in CAPS----are you holding your little pinky in the air while screaming that?
 
come on you NANCY-answer this post
:D :D :D
 
Sorry FarmerChick, I lost being clever a few dozen posts ago :crybaby2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom