What's new

Finally found another source for boxes with 3k min.

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
Things that make you go hmmm, I have been calling out of town branches and intown ones only to hear that 17.50 /box sh*t or the damn banks that doesnt order them at all for anyone. Well I went over town to a small bank that carries no rolls of state quarters for collecting or rolls of Presidential coins ... So I figured that they would never order halves but all they could say is no. So I went in and asked them about ordering 2 boxes and the teller said we cant order that small of amount ????? She said they had to order 3k at a time min.


The head teller kinda of hemming and hawing about ordering them but I keep pushing abit harder and she was like ok...


So yesterday I deposited 3k in my acct. that is the only catch I have to have that much in their bank at all times to keep my orders flowing .


I still cant believe it but like everyone says leave no stone unturned , Ed
 
Upvote 0
these banks just make up the rules as they go dont they? would not be suprised if they pull something stupid out of their @** on you in a few weeks.
 
Sounds like a bit of a hassle but good luck with it Ed. They switched my courier over here and I went from finding 15 silvers per box to skunks. Can you believe it?

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom