What's new

Finally Friday point

coosakid

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2016
Messages
611
Reaction score
970
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its been a rough week at work but I did manage to spot this point today. Everything I've found, which is about 7 points, has been on this one hill. Me and the homeowner think its an old campsite, said he's found a few his self... ( multiple pictures cause phone sucks, and Rock likes clear pictures) best I can do
 

Attachments

  • 1489199268332.webp
    1489199268332.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 1489199291690.webp
    1489199291690.webp
    6.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 1489199310572.webp
    1489199310572.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 0
Pretty white quartz. It took skill to work that material! You found a nice one.
 
That is a nice one. I don't see how they worked the stuff.
 
Nice finds coosakid 90% of my finds are Quartz it's always nice after a good rain when they almost jump out at you because they are still so bright white ....... I have an old digital camera I could send you if your interested I would love to see better pics of your finds
 
I appreciate that arrow but I don't have a computer I could even upload them on. Gonna get a new phone soon. Every time I get a couple extra dollars something happens. lightening hit my well pump this week. It happens!! But I appreciate the offer
 
I appreciate that arrow but I don't have a computer I could even upload them on. Gonna get a new phone soon. Every time I get a couple extra dollars something happens. lightening hit my well pump this week. It happens!! But I appreciate the offer

I hear yah. I just use the T-net app for my phone and it's frustrating at times but it's still the only site I go on everyday. I've spent about $15,000 on laptops & computers which nobody appreciates and they break them. But I do have a good laptop left. Pm me if you want it. needs to have files deleted and it'll work fine. It's pretty much brand new.
 
Sweet little quartz point.
HH
dts
 
Thanks everybody for looking. And arrow, and Mr digz I appreciate the generous offers.. Y'all must be some alright folks
 
I appreciate that arrow but I don't have a computer I could even upload them on. Gonna get a new phone soon. Every time I get a couple extra dollars something happens. lightening hit my well pump this week. It happens!! But I appreciate the offer

Aint that the truth yesterday I woke up to a leak in the kitchen and after work a friend came over and fixed it then another popped up rite after and so on finally he said you need a new sink. Go figure oh and nice point by the way.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom