finally got it and made first find!!!

wabash river rat

Feb 16, 2007
i finally got my first machine ever.a tesoro cibola. been waitin' with much anticipation. read the instructions and a post or so about it. still not sure of some things,but made my first three finds. two washers and something i'm gonna have to go back for with bigger digger.far out! there went my age. had to come in. got sick while waitin' on it and it was just too cold to stay out very long. everyone on here has been so patient, kind and willing to share. thank you so very much!!! looking forward to more!

Godspeed

wrr

Pictures pictures..we want to see the washers..lol HH

Heck with the washers, did you find any DRYERS? :o
-MM-

good choice of machine ;)

Congrats River Rat you better get the heating pad out your arm will be sore by the weekend haha

Good for you!

Boy, I still remember my first find. Took my detector out of the shipping box, filled the AA battery tray while the NiMH one was charging and headed out into the back yard. Had a hit almost immediately! Dug up a cookie size glob of brazing solder I had left on the lawn 20 years before when "fixing" the hinge on the driver side door of my Dodge Demon. :D

It may not all be valuable. but it's all fun!

That Rocks River Rat!!!

Great to here that your weather is at least somewhat good enough to get out and do a little hunting.

Like Charlie said, its all fun!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back