PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Finally got a chance to get out for a few hours and hunt a place in Ann Arbor my brother just moved into. It was originally a barn in the 1890's that was converted into a house. Not a lot of yard but I spent a few hours going over it and the sidewalk strip in front.

Ended up with 7 wheats including a 27,35 and 37. And a very worn 20's mercury dime. I put the wheats in a tumbler for a few hours, forgot to take a picture before.

I think there still has to be some goodies there I'll probably go back and try some different coils.

aa_merc_front.jpg aa_merc_back.jpg

HH,

Pete

Upvote 0

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice bunch of wheats, Pete...........Glad you got out finally. Been very wet here, gotta pick and choose where, but I have been out a little

OP
OP
PullTabPete

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice bunch of wheats, Pete...........Glad you got out finally. Been very wet here, gotta pick and choose where, but I have been out a little

Thanks Coop - hopefully I can get out a few more times soon. Looks like spring is finally here for real. How are you liking your etrac compared?

Pete

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread