What's new

Finally got out!.....

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After a big wedding and tons of work I had a chance to get out. Dug 4 wheats from the 40's and about ten feet from the door of my van today I got a 1911 "V" nickel! 65 and sunny here! Don't get much better than that!
 

Attachments

  • DSC08309.webp
    DSC08309.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC08311.webp
    DSC08311.webp
    26 KB · Views: 81
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds Mike from MI.
 
4 wheats in one hunt is a good day to me! The V is just icing.
 
Looks good. Congrats on the V nickel! :icon_thumleft:

HH
 
Nice oldies Mike. I ended up working all day on Friday and couldn't get out-glad you were able to.
 
Nice V Mike!! Congrats on the Wheaties too :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom