Finally Got to try out my new Seahunter

Rogerv

Jan 25, 2013
Beltsville Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garret GTA-1000
Garrett Seahunter Mark II
Bounty Hunter (came as BOGO from Kellyco)
AT propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I finally got to try my new Seahunter in Rehoboth Beach Delaware. I'm still learning after two nights I got about 80 cents in clad 1 small kids ring a battery 10 tent pegs 20 bottle tops 2 paperclips 2 bobby pins and a ball inflater. At this rate the detector will be paid off in 20 years. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Only if you don't count the cost for gas and batteries and consider your time donated.

metal_detector_searching.gif
I was with ya right up until the ball inflater Rogerv.
killingme.gif

The ball inflater was the needle type you use to inflate basketballs footballs etc.

I finally got to try my new Seahunter in Rehoboth Beach Delaware. I'm still learning after two nights I got about 80 cents in clad 1 small kids ring a battery 10 tent pegs 20 bottle tops 2 paperclips 2 bobby pins and a ball inflater. At this rate the detector will be paid off in 20 years. :thumbsup:

that's what I thought - but things can change in an instant!

keep swinging!!

seaHunter = get ready to dig and sometimes deep. I love mine. I recognizes everything no matter how small.

Keep on with it. Mine has paid for itself about 4 times. The only time I had a problem with it was when I broke the seal on the earphone bulkhead when trying to remove the phones.

I should have just left everything alone but Garrett was great about taking care of my problem.

I owned one and it was a great detector, well built. Mine paid for itself in no time, so will yours I cant say enough good things about the seahunter H.H. Capt. !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back