What's new

Finally hit silver again

tsabeach

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
358
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
West MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, XTERRA 50
Went to my spot where I found all the scout stuff. It was seriously overgrown but I was able to find a couple more scout pins. Then went to an old house and found the 45d Merc, 7 wheats and 40 nickle. Finally a silver coin after over a month of looking :-D
 

Attachments

  • P1012194.webp
    P1012194.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 165
Nice digs. :icon_thumright: Wheats and silver are a good day. Those scouts lose a lot, don't they? :dontknow: :laughing7:

Keep digging!
 
Silver be good. :headbang:
 
Nice merc and BSA pin! WTG!!!
 
sweet silver! man I love seeing that shiny stuff in a clump of dirt. congrats on a good hunt :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on the Merc and other oldies! :icon_thumleft:
 
Congrats on the Merc and wheats, a real good hunt, Congrats! :thumbsup:


Good luck,
HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom