What's new

Finally some gold in the scoop!

Diggin Dave

Full Member
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
184
Reaction score
82
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ocean City, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT (Waterproofed)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I hit the low tide this morning and starting picking up the usual clad. I picked up two nickels back to back, then a penny, and then another nickel. It made me think of a recent post I read that Les made, "if you're finding nickels you'll find gold". My next hit I got a sweet tone on my Sovereign GT in the surf, and scooped out a 10kt band. Definitely a nice sight in the scoop after a so so summer. Happy hunting and stay safe everyone.
 

Attachments

  • image-3168244320.webp
    image-3168244320.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 222
  • image-4245973444.webp
    image-4245973444.webp
    26 KB · Views: 231
Upvote 0
Using the Sov GT at the beach is a real plus. The first ring is the one you will remember forever. Don't ever sell it. Place a tag on it so you will remember where you found it and when.
 
Real nice find Dave! Ray
 
Your right! It is a nice sight to see yeller in the scoop! :headbang:
 
Yup, you can't beat seeing yellow in the scoop. First ring is special, my grand daughter wears my first
 
Congratulations on your gold, if you are finding nickels and sinkers, stay in the area because you are bound to scoop up gold.
 
Thank you all for the nice comments, and Les thanks again for the advise!
 
Congrats on your gold nice find
 
congrats on the yellow in the scoop. thx for sharing
 
Sweet find, its good in a way to not find gold to often i guess even if it would be sweet as it creates more excitment when it finally shows.
 
That's a nice one, Diggin' Dave!

Congrats on a beautiful gold ring find!

Lorraine
 
Maybe this will start a gold streak...congrats.
 
Thanks LD, I sure hope so. I'll find out on Thursday...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom